Nadine Campbell is a university qualified naturopath and herbalist whose holistic focus is to help you to achieve your health goals, increase your vitality and provide you with the tools to achieve and maintain good health. Nadine’s professional philosophy encompasses scientific principles and evidence based practices which enhance traditional methods.
Nadine also has a Masters degree in Reproductive Medicine, and is classified as a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist. This specialist training through the University of New South Wales provides Nadine with additional highly detailed knowledge, skills and information specific to male and female reproductive and fertility disorders.
– Reproductive health issues such as endometriosis, PCOS, PMS, PMDD, irregular menstrual cycles, adenomyosis, painful and/or heavy menstruation, Post-oral contraceptive pill syndrome, hormonal imbalances and anovulation
– General fertility, conception and preconception care
– Infertility, ‘unexplained infertility’ and sub-fertility treatment
– Miscarriage prevention and treatment
– IVF/ART support
– Ante-natal care
– Pregnancy nutrition and support
– Post-partum support including lactation
– Perimenopause and menopause
– Endocrine disorders such as thyroid, pancreatic, and adrenal dysfunction
– Masters in Reproductive Medicine (UNSW)
– B.Sc (Biomedical) (UOW)
– B.App.Sc (Nat Studies) (UWS)
– Grad Dip (Nat) (UWS)
– Graduated with Distinction and winner of the Dean’s medal University of Western Sydney
– Member of NHAA
To make an appointment please call the Amélie Private team on 1300 971 265.